Thread: 4-9: My thoughts on the game

4-9: My thoughts on the game

Well, well, well, Tigers lose their first game of the season. On a positive note we go into the home opener tommorow against the White Sox as 5-1. We haven't got 5-0 since the 1985 season, the good ole days for the Tigers.

Well anyways, Rogers blew. Yes, he sucked horribly. Maybe it was the ole Texas air down there, he couldn't stand it. I don't know, but the guy sucked. As for Tata, maybe Leyland should get the hint and move his ass down on back to AAA. Cause the guy can't pitch. Atleast it was better than his first game. But still, 2 walks to 1 strikeout? Come on.

Shelton went 0-4, I can forgive him though, because I knew it was going to happen one of these games. The hot streak had to come to and end one of these games. Really, Pudge and Guillen sucked it up this game also. Santiago wasn't bad, he surely has made me a fan.

Good points to the game, ah well, we had to lose one of these days, glad to finally get it over. Now maybe the Tigers can learn a little and move on, and go on another five game win streak.

Just my thoughts on the game. Of course I'll be up and early to watch all the Tiger shows before the 1:00 game tommorow. The first show will be on at 10:30. Interviews, pregame, highlights of the season so far, fun times, fun times.