• B/S Facebook

• Follow Us On Twitter

• Strike3Forums.com Turns Two

Its year two on Strike3Forums.com and I must say that it is quite awesome to say that. Some believed two years ago that we wouldn't last, that we were a joke. So we decided to start the forums up on April 1st, April Fool's Day, as some kind of ironic touch to the creation of the site. Well, two years later and we're still standing strong and I all have to say to the naysayers is when is this imminent doom coming? Because two years and a couple hundred thousand posts seems to argue in our favor.

Regardless of anything in the past though, year three is a year in which we hope to surpass any expectations you might of once had for the site. With a new admin team in place, a new philosophy, a new look, tons of new features, we hope that you are starting to see how committed we are to our success this season. But none of this would have possible without all the contributions members have made with their time and their effort into their posts. All of what we have added are simply enhancements to the site, without you the members, it would just be a nifty looking page with nothing there to grab you to read. Thanks to you guys voicing your opinions (no matter how extreme) and truly caring about the direction of the site, we have a community that I like to believe is close knit and passionate about baseball like we are. Most of you guys are longtime members who have stuck with us through thick and thin, and no words can represent how grateful we are to you and your loyalty.

We just hope that our focused determination to make Strike3Forums.com like no other site will enhance your posting experience and will reward the efforts you have put forth which makes what we do that much more worth it. So stick around, for year three, we hope you can help to make it even better. If you want to help out with the hopeful growth we hope to see this season, post around more at the different team forums, make suggestions, take the time to have your threads at the next level or simply tell a friend about us.

Any effort you guys take is seriously appreciated, this site is made great by a community effort and will only get better through a community effort. I would like to personally thank each and every member for choosing Strike3Forums.com and making it what is today.

Once again, no April Fool's gag this year, but hopefully as we start to get the site settled, we will have more time next year to plan out something and make up for these two past years of non-existent effort into gags.
        This article was originally published in forum thread: Strike3Forums.com Turns Two started by missionhockey21 View original post