• B/S Facebook

• Follow Us On Twitter

• Happy Birthday Strike 3 Forums!

In some ways it's hard to believe we're a year old. And then again in other ways, it's not so difficult. I think that's because we might be a young forum, but we're one that's growing and looking to expand. We've experienced our fair share of tough times from the initial need to start up S3F, to the server meltdown a while back. But we're still standing today, and that’s what matters. When getting S3F up and going, I wanted to ensure that it was known how focused we are about baseball. Obviously that would be the focus no matter what, but we're always looking for ways to bring that to another level (and to not get sidetrack from our focus.) And I think that is quite reflective in our core member base, we're all passionate fans here and it doesn't matter what time of the year it is, we just love to talk about baseball.

As for the community, I just can't say enough good things about everyone. Sure we've lost track of some friends but we've also gained some new ones as well. And whether it's suggestions, offers to help, or simply voicing your opinion; you all make S3F what it is today. I really appreciate how loyal everyone is to the site and I ensure you that doesn't go un-noticed. We're really striving to make S3F the premiere place to come talk about baseball. It's going to take time and effort but I am confident in the group we have here today. You can strip a forum down from the graphics or the special add-on's and in the end all that matters is the group you have in place.

I really hope you all stick around for year two of S3F. We're going to continue to look for ways to improve. But most importantly, I hope we can continue to develop this great community of fans. For a first year forum, I'm quite ecstatic with the progress we made. But again, none of this would of been possible without the effort everyone puts into the site. So in closing, I would just like to say I sincerely appreciate the effort put forth and I look forward an even more successful sophomore year.

Time for a moderate round of applause for everyone (no need to show off.)

By the way, Happy April Fools. No gags this year, but future years might not be so safe (now can you understand why we worked so hard in ensuring S3F opened to the public on April 1st 2005? Seriously.)
        This article was originally published in forum thread: Happy Birthday Strike 3 Forums! started by missionhockey21 View original post