Thread: Props to the TRUE Rockies fans

Richmond, VA......finally a man with a home
    MLB ERA

Rockies Props to the TRUE Rockies fans

I remember Collin Cowherd talking about how fake the fans in Colorado were last year. He kept saying that as the playoffs were happening that Denver wasn't a true baseball city. While he was probably right, the numbers sure aren't matching that distinction. The Rockies (in last place and 10.5 games out.....geez, what is it with me and last place teams. I mean, I love the Reds, and I am sponsoring the Mariners and Rockies.....this f***ing sucks) are managing to draw 5,000 more fans on average then last year. I am sure some of this is due to the World Series effect, but good lord you only have to watch 5 straight games from the Rockies starting pitching to realize that you should go on a hike or something. This brings to mind a question, what would be the top activity for me to do in Denver (other than watch a Rockies game).

Discuss..

Bench Warmer
    AA ERA

Re: Props to the TRUE Rockies fans

Quote Originally Posted by bipster View Post
    I remember Collin Cowherd talking about how fake the fans in Colorado were last year. He kept saying that as the playoffs were happening that Denver wasn't a true baseball city. While he was probably right, the numbers sure aren't matching that distinction. The Rockies (in last place and 10.5 games out.....geez, what is it with me and last place teams. I mean, I love the Reds, and I am sponsoring the Mariners and Rockies.....this f***ing sucks) are managing to draw 5,000 more fans on average then last year. I am sure some of this is due to the World Series effect, but good lord you only have to watch 5 straight games from the Rockies starting pitching to realize that you should go on a hike or something. This brings to mind a question, what would be the top activity for me to do in Denver (other than watch a Rockies game).

Discuss..
    Lets see, what isn't there to do? Hike, 4 wheel in the Mountains, mountain bike, lots of arts museums. There is still quite a bit of snow up in the high country to goof around on. Fish. Camp.
    Or you could work a lot, like me.