Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two wins vs the Yankee's!

AAA ERA

Re: Two wins vs the Yankee's!

Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    I live in Colorado, and follow both my Twins and the Rockies. Seems to me you should worry about your club. You just got swept by the Rockies!! It was fun today at the game. Always fun bashing the Yankee's.

How can a team with a payroll of 200 + million lose to a team with less than 60 million in payroll? Clemens look horrible today. The home runs he gave up were up in the zone and nowhere close to where Posada wanted the pitch.
    Oooohhhh now that the Rockies are playing well you follow the rockies too. i get it

Quote Originally Posted by DravenX View Post
    This years Yankees proves, money can't buy wins and WS rings.
    That's been proven for many, many years. payroll is just an excuse for small market fans to whine about. You need to spend wisely which we havn't done in a long time which is why we haven't won in a long time. payroll gives teams an advantage but doesn't gurantee anything.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Re: Two wins vs the Yankee's!

I follow both teams. Kind of lets say a closet fan of the Rockies. But who in this town is not.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: Two wins vs the Yankee's!

I agree with you nyjunc, even though I complain about the high payroll, I understand that part of the game. I just get frustrated with it at times, that is all. But when $$$ is tight, you need to be wise and develop and trade, and get FA's wisely!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12