Thread: Looking good so far.

MLB ERA

Rockies Looking good so far.

Man so far the Rockies are doing a good job. If is this comes true, I have a feeling they will surprises the NL West.

I gotta agree. Rockies had a great game tonight with Holliday leading the hitting with a great game.

Jennings having a mediocre start, IMO. With the RP pitching very nicely minus Martin.

Colorado is definitely starting this season off on good note.

AAA ERA
    Not just looking good they are looking GREAT!!!

MLB ERA
    If they keep this up, they might win the division. I had a feeling at some time they would finaly become good.

Well 777, not so sure about winning the division quite yet. It's still in the beginning stages of the season. Lets see what their record is at come ASB.

MLB ERA
    Good point Rocksport, I will wait till the season gets near to the end.

Bench Warmer
    AA ERA
    Playig well so far. Today should be interesting though. Myers does well at Coors, and Cook has struggled against Philly.

Today
    PHIL: Brett Myers
    at
    COL: Aaron Cook
    1 p.m.
    TV: Ch. 20
    Radio: 850 AM
    Stats: Tale of the tape

Matchup
    Coors Field doesn't scare the Phillies' Brett Myers. He is 3-0 in three starts at 20th and Blake, with a 3.66 ERA. Myers (0-0, 5.40) can throw a four-seam fastball 93 mph, then snap off a wicked curve. In his most recent appearance at Coors, July 29, he pitched a strong 6 2/3 innings and picked up a win - getting hurt only by Matt Holliday's two-run homer.

The Rockies' Aaron Cook hasn't had success against Philadelphia, going 0-2 with a 9.77 ERA in four games (three starts). But Cook (1-1, 4.85) is emerging as one of the National League's most promising young pitchers. When his sinkerball is on, he is tough to hit.