Thread: Diamondbacks shake, rattle and roll

MLB ERA

Diamondbacks shake, rattle and roll

The Arizona Diamondbacks' Minor League teams improved ever so slightly in 2005, inching their cumulative winning percentage from .486 in 2004 to .496, good for a ranking of 18 out of 30 organizations. Chris Carter, Conor Jackson, Carlos Quentin and Carlos Gonzales were among several top hitting prospects that lived up to their billing, while Dustin Nippert's impressive comeback from "Tommy John" surgery and Garrett Mock's 14-win, 160-strikeout season were among relatively few bright spots in the pitching corps. Last year's top pick, Stephen Drew, finally signed and got off to a blistering start at Lancaster before hitting the wall in Tennessee. And this year's top pick, Justin Upton, was taken first overall but had yet to sign at season's end.

Man my D-Backs minor leauge systmes did an amazing job , cant wait till we sign Upton.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I'd really like to see Nippert suceed. I went out to his major league debut in Pittsburgh and he didn't pitch badly. Love to see the WV boys fare well in pro sports.

MLB ERA
    Cool thankx for the for the info

and btw I forgot the link to the rest of the article:

http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/a...milb&fext=.jsp