Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mota's #2 in command?

08 AL Cy Young: Cliff Lee Pronk48's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    lol Kenny Rogers is unstoppable.

Not to mention that our bullpen is really coming together and our pitching coach has been working non stop on improving our guys. We've won this thing before it even started.

It's surely going to be interesting with Indians-Tigers games this season. I just don't know, will the Tigers win by 5 runs or 10?
    Kenny Rodgers will be OWNED not only by the Tribe but my most of the AL also.

And I admit,you guys will beat us a few times this year,but we'll win the season series and be the team in the playoffs.Hell,we'll probally win the division.Have fun in third place my friend.
    Cleveland Indians : 0-5, 5th AL Central
    Pittsburgh Pirates Record: 3-2. 1st NL Central

3rd place, that seems to be the popular position that people have been picking us to place in the division. I just don't see it, I won't say that we're better than the White Sox, but we could very well place 2nd in the division. I just don't see a strong Indian team? Didn't you guys lose Millwood?

Yah, the rotation is pretty strong if they can stay healthy. Don't expect much out of J Johnson though, other than him being an innings eater and trust me he's not that great.

As for the bullpen and of, they're questionable. You got some decent hitters, but a lot of question marks.

IMO, Indians suck.

AA ERA
    I definately think the Indians are a better team as of now than the Tigers. I still believe the Tigers need to make a few moves before they will be serious contenders in the AL Central. Just make sure Rogers doesn't get near any camera men and if your an Indian fan you might want to make a few extra calls to camera men, could work to your all's benefit
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34
    I definately think the Indians are a better team as of now than the Tigers. I still believe the Tigers need to make a few moves before they will be serious contenders in the AL Central. Just make sure Rogers doesn't get near any camera men and if your an Indian fan you might want to make a few extra calls to camera men, could work to your all's benefit

Indians, argh your forcing me to say it, are right now better than the Tigers. But Tigers are definitely more talented, and if Tigers find more consistency in their hitting and pitching, they could easily be as good or even better than the Indians. No doubt in my mind. What type of moves do you think the Tigers need to make before they contend? If anything they need to wait for their youngsters to develope and progress their game more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12