Thread: Indians potential All Stars

Rookie ERA

Indians potential All Stars

There are a couple guys that could make it this year. We have a few guys that have been really hot of late and are making a real push. If we continue to play well it will only help. Here are four guys that I think should be on the team.

1. Bob Wickman - Wickmans has 22 saves in 25 chances (leads the AL) and has an ERA of 2.61. He has definately been the best guy out of our pen this year. Id say he is a definate lock for the team and is easily our first guy to go.

2. Grady Sizemore - Sizemore could be credited in large part to our recent improvement. He has been absolutley on fire in the lead off spot. He is batting .298, with an OBP of .353, and is slugging .483. He has 8 HRs, 37 RBI, 10 SBs, and has 141 total bases. He would be the second guy from our team to go IMO, but the AL outfield is pretty deep so it will be tough for him to make it.

3. Cliff Lee - Lee has probably been our most consistent starter this year. He is 8-3 with a 3.56 ERA in 16 games. He has 72 Ks and 29 BBs. He hasnt had a loss since June 1st. His best month was easily May, he was 4-1 with a 2.35 ERA in 30.2 IP. Id say he is more of a long shot than the first two, but I think he deserves it. He has pitched well and continues to play better.

4. Travis Hafner - Hafner has been hot recently. In the last ten games he is batting .375 with 3 HRs and 15 RBI. This season he is batting .299 with a .403 OBP, and is slugging .534. He has 13 HRs, 49 RBI, and 20 doubles. He has been playing well this year and I think is a solid candidate for the team.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I could see Hafner making it as the backup DH...I think it's gonna be tough to get an outfielder in there or a pitcher...

Rookie ERA
    Yea, it will be pretty tough for Sizemore and Lee.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I like either of the outfielders, Sizemore or Crisp, out of sheer excitement. Seems as Hafner makes most sense since he's been pretty stout offensively outside of Ortiz.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.