Thread: Fultz To Be Released?l

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Fultz To Be Released?l

The Indians said they'll release left-hander Aaron Fultz unless they can find a taker for his $1.5 million salary.

Fultz finished last year with a 2.92 ERA in 37 innings, but the team completely lost faith in him after he returned from a strained rib-cage muscle in August, and now that he's had a bad spring on top of it, they don't think he'll be of any use. Craig Breslow, Sunday's waiver claim from Boston, could claim the spot as the second lefty in Cleveland's pen unless the club can find someone better before the end of the week.
    Fultz's career has been hit or miss with a lot more hitting....by the other team. Fultz has had two good seasons and last year was one of them with him only having 37 innings pitched. Someone will pick him up and a return to SF is a possibility.

08 AL Cy Young: Cliff Lee Pronk48's Avatar
    Rookie ERA

Re: Fultz To Be Released?l

I don't know what happened to him, but after he came back from the rib cage injury, I hated when he'd come into pitch.

From what I have heard about Craig Breslow, I am not very impressed with him either.
    Cleveland Indians : 0-5, 5th AL Central
    Pittsburgh Pirates Record: 3-2. 1st NL Central