Thread: Sizemore to get another chance up in the majors

Sizemore to get another chance up in the majors

MLB.com: With Gonzo on DL; Sizemore called up to ML

ATLANTA -- Grady Sizemore was not a happy camper when the Indians optioned him to Triple-A Buffalo on March 28. But he accepted the move, knowing that, at 22, it wouldn't be long before he'd be back.

Sizemore had no idea it would take only three days for him to make the return trip, however, as he was recalled on March 31, when Juan Gonzalez was put on the 15-day DL.

Rookie ERA
    Sizemore didnt do great last year, but I didnt really expect him to. Hopefully he can produce this year and add another dimension to our outfield.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    Sizemore will be great...

^only reason why he didn't do to great last year was becuase of that flu or whatever he came down with...lost a lot of weight, but at the end of the year, gained it all back and did great down the stretch.

Grady would have also stayed with the Tribe for the last part of the season but was sent down to help Buffalo in their playoffs.

He will be up in the bigs this year and will do decent (dont think he will be awesome to start), but eventually when he gets used to it...he will be dominant.

Rookie ERA
    I think he will be a good player relatively fast, but I dont really see that happening this year. Welcome to the forums btw! Good to see another Indians fan around.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA
    thanks man...

glad to be here...got an invite from my firend...good guy. cept hes a cards fan. but we won't hold that against him.

i feel the same...he'll be good, just not this season...and maybe next.

but he will be awesome.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I've always been high on him, and I him in 3 years, I'm just not sure he's ready quite yet. Hopefully, he proves me wrong.