Thread: Indians take 3rd place

Rookie ERA

Indians take 3rd place

We are 11 games back of the White Sox and only a half a game ahead of the Tigers. They have lost 3 in a row and are 4-6 in their last ten while we are 5-5. Our offense has killed us this year. Pretty much the complete opposite of last year. We are 28th in runs, 30th in hits, 28th in RBIs, and 28th in OBP. On the other side however, we are 8th in team ERA, 8th in hits, 7th in runs, and 3rd in WHIP. Our pitching could get better, but it doesnt really need to. Our hitting is in a huge slump and needs to improve drastically if we want to compete for the division or the wild card.

AA ERA
    I wouldn't be suprised if the Indians finish ahead of the Twins.

I think the Twins are falling apart fast.

Indians have owned the Twins this year.

Rookie ERA
    I dunno. Unless our offense gets a jump start, we are going nowhere fast.

AA ERA
    Indians need to beat the Twins and the White Sox this coming week to get right back in this race. If not, they are in trouble. Their offense has been making strides.

BTW, I think the Indians announcers are the best announcers in baseball IMO. I love listening to Hegan, Sanders, and Manning. They describe the game well and they paint the picture well. Sanders and Manning called a very good game in the Twins/Indians series. Nowadays, you see announcers act like idiots on the air. It's good to know that the Indians announcers are not like that. Indians fans and the organization should be real proud of their announcers.

Rookie ERA
    Yea, our announcers are pretty good. I dont listen to them on the radio much, but I have heard those guys before and they arent complete idiots like the majority of announcers. The ones on FSN Ohio (who airs most of the games) are pretty good too. They actually know what the hell they are talking about.

AA ERA
    That's who I was referring to, guybrush.The FSN Ohio announcers. Best in the business IMO.

Tom Hamilton annoys me though on the radio.