Thread: Wagner optioned to Louisville

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Wagner optioned to Louisville

per rotoworld:

Reds optioned RHP Ryan Wagner to Triple-A Louisville, reassigned OF Brian Buchanan, OF Quinton McCracken, OF Jacob Cruz and INF Frank Menechino to minor league camp.
    Wagner should have earned a spot with his strong spring, but the Reds are going to take a look at Mike Burns first. Expect to see Wagner back by the end of April. He still should emerge as a candidate for saves at some point, assuming that the Reds don't do something dumb, like trading him. Apr. 1 - 1:08 pm et
    They don't fail to mention a trade do they. Cruz was sent down too. Looks like our final roster is likely set.

AA ERA
    A little disappointing for Wagner, but it may be good for him as long as he is the closer in Louisville. Hopefully he dominates there and really builds his confidence for a callup to Cincinnati.

AA ERA
    I don't mind, I go to Louisville Bats games frequently because I only live 20 minutes from Slugger Field, so that means I will get to watch him pitch more often
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

MLB ERA
    Andy friggin' Abad is gonna be on the major league roster. I honestly would be fine with carrying 13 pitchers and dropping him.