Thread: Well, I'm practically a celebrity now.

MLB ERA

Well, I'm practically a celebrity now.

Okay, so I might be exaggerating a tad, but it's cool that I got on Rotoworld, since I'm a Rotoworld fanboy, and it's even cooler that I got on because I was defending the Reds.

And finally, another installment of Schultz says: “Going to start with something new this week –– let’’s call it Schultz’’ Mailbag. I got a note from a reader in Cincinnati pointing out that my comment that the Reds don’’t score too many runs seems to be contradicted by the fact that the Reds lead the NL in runs scored (although they flip-flop with St. Louis on occasion). After doing a little research on my own, it seems that my friend in Cincy is dead-on correct. Bonus points are
    awarded for the fact that the note was sent to Colton with the understanding that I exist and am not just Glenn’’s literary creation. Mark this date down, cause I am about to say something very few writers and roto-pundits will ever say: I was wrong.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/fea...=MLB&column=31

I know it's me, since I used almost those exact words, and I even got a nice e-mail back about it. And since I'm now a celebrity, I think you guys should treat me a little differently...or something.

In conclusion,

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    That's awesome dude. Way to go Geki.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Great job Geki! We got him to say he was wrong. Now eyebrows may be lifted and others may see how the Reds are not too far away from contending. This lineup is better than any in baseball. And this is the best pitching I have seen this team have since I have been a fan. Nice work Geki!

MLB ERA
    Congrats., although proving those clowns at rotoworld wrong isn't very tough.

They make up rumors like many of the other non-trustworthy sources do.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Good job. Hard to believe someone would say something like that about the Reds' offense. Just goes to show how little some of these guys know about what they write. Just ask any opponent the Reds have and they'll tell you this lineup is very intimidating...their problem is lack of pitching.

MLB ERA
    i read that too, i'm glad you said something cause i was like WTF
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]