R. Aurilia 2B 0-2
    K. Griffey Jr. CF 0-1
    A. Kearns RF 1-1
    S. Casey 1B 1-1
    A. Dunn LF 0-1
    J. LaRue C 0-1
    E. Encarnacion 3B 0-1
    B. Claussen P 0-1

Why do they insist that dunn hit 6th AGAIN?

Clauseen looks to be pitching well thus far.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

AA ERA
    how embarrassing... no comment..

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    What happened tonight? I was working on homework basically the whole night.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Alright... I saw the shameful boxscore on the Reds site.

That said, with everyone seemingly busy with school or whatever (at least I have been), the game threads have been lacking to say the least. Tomorrow Harangatang goes against Oswalt and the game is on FSN. If at least a few of you all are interested in doing a game thread, I can make sure I am there for a thread. Nothing's worse than talking to yourself. Anyone game? You know you want to see my deep insights.

MLB ERA
    I can be there. I'm not sure about others.

Doesn't seem to be that many are even making an effort to be here.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Dog days of August? About all the forums I post at, the baseball talk is kind of dead. I think everyone will be revitalized when the playoff races begin to heat up, at least I hope so.

Hopefully with two of my favorite pitchers going tomorrow, we can have a quality pitchers duel and who knows... score some runs. It would be great though if we can get at least 3 or 4 others to join us for the thread.

MLB ERA
    It's not August anymore now.

Hopefully things will change very soon, because we have some good Wild Card races going on everyone.

I hope we don't get swept, but we have to face Oswalt, who is still perfect against us in his career. We need to win to head into ATL with some Mo.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Baseball is starting to get so good right now. The AL Wildcard race is going to be phenomenal down to the stretch and for the most part, all the teams fighting for it I think would have a legit chance in the playoffs. I'm not trying to discredit the NL Wildcard race but I do think a few of the teams who are still in the hunt really wouldn't have that great of a shot if they did manage to make it. And not to mention it's getting to about the perfect time to watch baseball. Lazy late summer nights that you don't want to end that seem to have the same magic in the air as the games being played as we build steam for the playoffs. Almost makes you wish that you didnt have pesky things like classes and work to get in the way of you soaking up as much baseball as you can before you have to wait to do it all over again next year.

Anywho, I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow. I have thought Oswalt was simply the man for a while now and while I hate watching him dominate us time in and out, I love watching him pitch. Let's hope at the very least that Harang can continue to lower his ERA. Wouldnt that be something if he could finish with an ERA below 3.5 (which is very feasible)? Ah, well I am about to turn in, I got a lot of classes tomorrow. Hope to see a lively game thread tomorrow everyone.