Thread: Dunn says we need a Recap.

MLB ERA

Dunn says we need a Recap.

Dunn with yet another HR and with RISP... who needs a walk?

Claussen didnt have his best stuff tonight but also didnt walk anyone and got through enough to earn the W (unlike Ramirez).

Great Job by Mercker.

Wily Mo went 0-2 but drew 2 bbs.

MVP in one of the easiest to date ADAM DUNN.

BTW its nice to actually be winning a few more than losing again.

I say it again we have a schedule that we can put a hurting on a bunch of teams in the race and dampen their chances.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Horace defines inconsistent.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

I went to the game tonight, great view and got me a Tony Perez wobble-headed figure. Furman is complaining about how people go to games when a bobblehead is given away.

Claussen always seems to have to throw alot of pitches to get the job done. I would have pulled him after the break when the umpire was injured.

My dad rags on Adam Dunn constantly, so finally the past few days I have been laying stat after stat on him on how good he is. And we picked a perfect game to watch. I told him Dunn was a possible National League Player of the Month, just seconds before it was annonced at the stadium. He got a huge applause, should have tipped his cap. I was hoping he would. Then Dunn hits a 3 run home run, I lean to my dad "All he does is hit solo shots and strikeout looking." Then tell him he has the most HRs since the start of 2004 and the most HRs with runners on base. After the night was Dunn I told him everything I knew about him and I think he is starting to appreciate Dunn.

Great game to watch, the best play of the day was probably the double play with Lopez and Freel. Lopez goes up the middle, makes a great flip to Freel. He grabs it barehanded and flings it to first to complete the double play. Lopez made excellent plays 3 or 4 times out at Shortstop tonight, he looked like a gold glove candidate out there.

Another note, the Braves OF's have some killer arms. I think Langerhans nailed EdE at the plate. I am glad that EdE tried sliding and didn't give up like Jimenez used to.

MLB ERA
    I watched the game at a sports bar that had Extra Innings and I actually thought Claussen had good stuff tonight. The delay hurt him a lot and Weathers caused runs to be charged to him that shouldn't have been, but I think he had good stuff tonight. He was ahead of hitters fairly often and his curve looked very good. He worked the hitters inside and just seemed confident with his stuff in general. Until the delay, he was rolling along and had only given up 2 ER in 6.2, with about 5 or 6 hits and no BB.

Dunn was just ridiculous tonight and is now up to 77 RBI, despite hitting 6th/7th.

MVP: Dunn
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

77 RBI's is enought to tie him for 5th in the NL with Morgan Ensberg, unless he got any RBI's tonight.

Awesome play by Felo helping to turn the DP.Wasn't Clausen's best outing but like CRF said no walks, which is paramount to having a good outing at GABP.