Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reds july recap

MLB ERA
    It does seem like he struggles whenever he comes back from injuries. His career could be looking much better right now if he had been healthy for the extent of it, because he might well be putting up numbers close to(not AS good as) last year's numbers, which were very, very good. I expected some regression this year, but not quite this much.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Casey is a hard player to predict all together. 1999, 2000, and 2004 were all fairly strong years for him. And then he has his down years, some are due to injury and others are due to coming back from injury. Like you said, his career would look very different if he was able to stay healthy and consistent having .900+ OPS seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamDunn#44
    you should know that i dont care about BA

nl 1B hitting .284 BA/.362 OBP/.483 SLG-.845 OPS

casey .307 BA/.366 OBP/.404 SLG-.770 OPS

way below average and case has bad range at 1B
    well i go with the BA and how the player does when it counts "runners in scoring position" and such. I am old fashioned and go with the simple stuff. He isn't producing like he has in the past but still is giving the team a good performance. I agree to disagree with everyone else though. Hey not everyone can see the scene the same. I just hope the team continues to win in the second half and figure they have something good for next season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12