Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Reds Rumblings

MLB ERA
    :d
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    We all get along pretty damn good I'd say. I really love our core here, great guys.
    I totally agree. Not only do we have great guys here, but also very knowledgable as well. Its great to have good baseball discussions without the same topics over and over again.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    agreed to all of it. Its has been awesome to sort of get to know all of you guys and it has been kind of a thing that I tend to crave. This site has been very good to me and I really enjoy learning and discussing a lot of topics from all you. Keep up the good work in the getting along department too guys, I think there has not been a brighter time in the Reds forums since I have been here. (as far as getting along goes).

I guarante I will get up sometime tomorrow and the first thing I will think of, after my morning thanks to God and a kiss to my fiance, will be "I wonder what the fellas are chatting up right now on the forums." So thanks a lot guys for starting my day this way. I know this site will cherish if it continues to build and the rest of the teams will have a core like ours.

MLB ERA
    I disagree just to disagree, to what um ah not enough praising of Randa here. LOL

Seriously this is much better than the other place I posted (AOL boards in general) for a while. No talk of vipers, hairdressers, the "almighty cub", or the AAA Reds. CRF will know who I am refering to . The rest of you be glad the aol board turned into a giant one upsman game of how stupid their posts can be and they almost single handedly brought down what once was a great board.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Good posts fellas. This board is much better than that AOL board. Wow. LOL.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter
    I guarante I will get up sometime tomorrow and the first thing I will think of, after my morning thanks to God and a kiss to my fiance, will be "I wonder what the fellas are chatting up right now on the forums." So thanks a lot guys for starting my day this way. I know this site will cherish if it continues to build and the rest of the teams will have a core like ours.
    My thoughts exactly. After I get ready in the morning for work, this is the first forum I check and if I can't do it at that time, then after work. We got a good thing going, we can have our serious talks and we can also joke around and I think it's a pretty equal mix. This forum has a lot of potential.

MLB ERA
    Go Us!
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    No seriously. I was getting real worried about the forum when there seemed to constant fighting going on, I know a few really good members left as a result of it. But over the winter I think we've all gotten along a lot better and have a much more inviting enviroment as a result.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Anyone watch Tom Brady on SNL?

I'd say it was definitely one of the better episodes due to my bias.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I really thought he was pretty talented. The opening song was hilarious and overall the episode was one of the better one's this season in terms of clips. The Falconer skit in that episode ROCKED, bottom line. lol

Brady is 2-2 in what I've seen him in, SNL and Simpsons. The way he called Homer Mr. Simpson and was so concerned with what Homer thought of him was awesome.

Rookie ERA
    what's up everyone?

glad to find my way to you guys, i know i don't post a ton, but this forum is very punx. so far the red's are looking ok. i am very concerned about both griffey and kearns. not just because of their performances, but their swings look off. griffey looks to have lost bat speed and kearns looks to hesistate a lot, at least to me.

anyway, glad to be back.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Whats Up Kearns Krew? Welcome back! As far as Griffey and Kearns go, I think they will both be ok. I am not expecting Griffey to be the Junior of old, but he will still be good. I like the new contacts he has to help him see the ball better as well, I really think they will help. Kearns does in fact look off, but I have no clue what has happened between the Kearns of ST and the Kearns of the regular season. Hopefully he finds his Spring swing soon.

Totally cool to have you back with us though!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Welcome back Kearns Krew.

MLB ERA
    Welcome back!

Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast