Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Reds Rumblings

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Yep I second mission's statement. Awesome that you guys remained calm. But I have to say that I remember when I first came along and I talked some smack to the Cubs fans during a thread that I started in both the Cubs and Reds forums. But I was told that their were no rivalries between posters unless it could remain friendly. So I definitely changed my ways.

Anyhow, I don't want us to have a problem with this anymore. We need to let it go and act like it did not happen. The problem was addressed and should be fixed. So do not hold a grudge against other forums and continue the great posting.

I'm proud of myself. I was able to restrain myself from going off on him. I have a BAD temper and I usually can't hold it back...but I was successfult hsi time. I'm gettung better.

MLB ERA
    hehe
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDunn#44
    I'm proud of myself. I was able to restrain myself from going off on him. I have a BAD temper and I usually can't hold it back...but I was successfult hsi time. I'm gettung better.

YOU have a temper Claussen? No way!!!
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    YOU have a temper Claussen? No way!!!
    Just a little one.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    How many weeks of school does everyone have left?

5 days next week
    3 the week after
    3 the week after that (IIRC)

To be blunt, I can't wait. I was considering going in the summer, but this year was pretty long and I need to work more to get more cash.

Too much, let's see.

Next week (However, that's a fun week named "Trinity Week" (Trinity HS). Essentially, all the days at 1:00/12:30 days and there is an event at the end. Family/Class Feud, Hypnotism (fake, but still pretty funny), American Idol ripoff (either performance or singing, some hilarious ones), stuff like that)
    Week vacation
    All of May
    Couple weeks in June.

So, basically, too much.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Ouch. How's your job going BTW?

MLB ERA
    i have no school off until may 26th. and then i might start up in september depending on if the state passes some bill.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Well, just a week so far. The first three days (including the disaster opening day) tired my feet to hell, but I'm getting used to it. It really isn't bad, especially in the cook's area, where there are places to sit and the work is easy.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    i have no school off until may 26th. and then i might start up in september depending on if the state passes some bill.
    You don't have school for over a month? High School?

BTW, I only have three weeks left!!
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Just saw a school production of Oklahoma, realized a few things

A) It had about 10 seconds of information related to my Oklahoma! writing assignment on Tuesday
    B) My goodness, it wasn't bad or anything, but it was boring and uncomfortable
    C) I really need to get some other way of communication with this person I've lost touch with since our classes got separated. Just remembered that tonight, I'll have to get an e-mail or something. Good people.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I really appreaciate all you guys who have stuck it out with us. Obviously my main concern is the forum as a whole, but this is my pride and joy here. Plus it doesnt hurt we get along way better than we used to.

So in short, thanks. I promise when I get things running full steam on the forums as a whole, I am going to really focus my attention here to develop our community.

MLB ERA
    Not a problem mission.

I think the overall attitude here is a lot better right now than what it probably is at most other message boards.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    We all get along pretty damn good I'd say. I really love our core here, great guys.

Page 4 of 122 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast