Page 100 of 122 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1817

Thread: Random Reds Rumblings

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Random Reds Rumblings

C Trent now has a myspace and has a blog on 1530 Homer and 700 WLW websites.

I really love this guy's style of writing. Too bad he will not only be doing Reds stuff now though

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Also, I got the new Baseball America Prospect Handbook for 2008 in the mail today. Its great! Pick one up if you can...

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Hey guys, I'd just like you all to keep redsr and his family in your thoughts and prayers. He hasn't been around much due to this family emergency and I know he would appreciate it (as I would too.)

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Thanks for the mention mission. And yes guys please say a prayer when you can for my family. I just had a baby and she was born a few months premature. There have been some complications which could possibly have a long term effect on her health. But she is a fighter and she has made the necessary steps to allow us to feel comfortable about her being able to pull through this and hopefully go home when she is term (on her original due date) May 2nd.

Sorry I haven't been around so much and I know there is no need to apologize, but it is hard to be away so much.

But keep us in your prayers guys.

BTW, my daughter's name is Kaydence.

MLB ERA

I hope everything's OK with your baby, redsr!

Anyway, I'm starting to get excited about this season. Some have constant negative reactions to every little quotable Dusty comment, but I have actualy liked most of what he's said so far. I might not agree with him on everything, but I have a good feeling about him and what he can do for the franchise.

Which is good, since we still have the inconsistent and mediocre Marvin "Giggles" Lewis at the helm of the Bengals. The Ocho Cinco issues are of course frustrating as well. If he doesn't want to play for the team, they should trade him.

And as I thought, UC basketball won't be totally back until next year, when I think they will finally start the initial stage of their run to an extended prior of very high-quality performance.

Then you have the possibility that Barack Hussein Obama might be the president. The more information, background, stories, etc. I read on the guy, the more I fear the country's future if he were to be elected. Wow one some of his comments and personal background. Just wow.

So, Go Reds!
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Thanks CRF. Things are going as good as could be expected for now.

I just cannot believe people would subject themselves to voting for someone like Obama. If there is even a question, why chance it? This country has gotten far too liberal for me. Pure ignorance and it makes me sick. I hear Toronto is nice...

As for Dusty Baker, I am positive all of us will be chomping at the bit no later than a week after Opening Day. Should be fun.

MLB ERA

Oh, one area we can count on Dusty for is providing controversy, interest and discussions, and that's just on his comments alone. I'm feeling good right now though.

And yeah on Obama. Wow. His Senate voting track record and some other comments, information and the like on him really scare me.

He could propose some world-changing ideas, and not in a good way as his campaign slogan tries to infer.

Some of these misguided individuals at his rallies are sad. He makes very broad, generalized comments and rarely discusses specific issues he'd focus on, yet his supporters stand behind and around him nodding and staring ahead with robotic, stars-in-their-eyes demeanors. Disgusting.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Bad news Bengal fans, Hery was charged with assault...AGAIN. The Bengals just released him.

News - Bengals release Henry - Cincinnati Bengals

LeagueTeam NameDIVWCWSSince
    TBSLCINCINNATI REDS0002010
    SBSLKANSAS CITY MONARCHS2102008
    TPSLLOS ANGELES ANGELS3012007
    S3SLSEATTLE MARINERS1002026
    GET NOTICED.

Ok, going to the game on Saturday and decided to pick up a new hat for the season.

I have it narrowed down to two choices and thought I might take some advice from fellow Reds fans. Here are my two choices:

The classic red:

Or blacked out:

Thoughts?

GET NOTICED.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

That black one is awesome! I might have to look into that one as well. Have fun at the game man!

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I like the classic red one personally. You're not the Cincinnati Blacks, are you?
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

MLB ERA

I will be at the game Saturday too! Right behind home plate in the lower level of the upper deck (section 421 or so I think?).

Was thinking Volquez was pitching, but I'll take Harang.

I was hoping for a young gun too. Hard to be the Harangatang though.

GET NOTICED.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Oh wow, I pity you guys. You only get to see one of the NL's top strikeout pitchers. I bet you wish you could trade places with me and spend your Saturday studying your finance textbook.

As for the hats, if you don't have a classic authentic Reds home cap... get that for sure. I mean, you're going to need a hat like that for if playoff baseball ever returns to Cincy, right?

MLB ERA

Yeah, aren't we such unfortunate souls, mission. Ha.

And Doppel, you should come visit my section.