Thread: How's Danny Graves Faring in NY?

How's Danny Graves Faring in NY?

Well here we are at the All Star Break and Danny Graves has pitched half as many innings for NY as he did for us. How do you suppose he's faring?

Well as bad as he was for us, he's been worse for the Mets. Now that's pretty tough to do. Yes his ERA is about a run higher in NY and there's been no talk of him having an injured arm. You have to wonder how NY will handle this. To my mind the issue isn't whether they pickup his option for next year, it's whether they keep him for all of this year. They're treating him like a Rule 5 pickup right now, just trying to hide him on the roster. If the Mets are serious about contending then I have to think that they'll not keep a guy with an ERA of nearly 9 on their 25 man roster.

i'm glad danny didn't turn into gagne when he moved to new york, but it's still a damn shame that we're paying him. I guess it's better that we're paying him to suck for the mets, rather than to suck for us, but not much.
    Reds MVP Race

6: Arroyo, Harang
    5: Kearns
    4: Phillips
    3: Dunn, Felo, Freel, Milton
    2: Claussen, EdE, Griffey, Valentin
    1: Aurilia, Hatteberg, Lizard, Larue, Shackelford

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I am just greatful that he will no longer be payed by us next season. He is done, and he should hang it up. I am so happy that we do not have to hear his lame excuses for sucking anymore.

Danny Graves is suckin' ayss!
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

I knew Danny Boy would get even worse.

MLB ERA
    I thought he was giving his pitches away.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.