Thread: John Allen is a Jackass

John Allen is a Jackass

Look at this preposterous BS:

Washington Times: "Don't look for Milton — or any other Cincinnati player — to wind up in Washington by the July 31 trading deadline, though. A club source reiterated yesterday that the Reds won't return Bowden's calls and that they 'aren't going to do anything to help Jim win.'"

You know that has to be Allen's decision, DanO would have no reason to hate Bowden, since Bowden was obviously before his time. Allen carries grudges like none other (why is aurilia the backup and not larkin again?) and he's telling DanO not to help Jim win. Or to make trades that will help the reds.

We're a sub .400 team and we're worrying about personal vendetas before getting better. Pathetic. THey want Milton for Pete's sake, what are we waiting for!?

In other rumor news, the mets are reportedly interested in Casey, and the ChiSox may have interest in Griffey.
    Reds MVP Race

6: Arroyo, Harang
    5: Kearns
    4: Phillips
    3: Dunn, Felo, Freel, Milton
    2: Claussen, EdE, Griffey, Valentin
    1: Aurilia, Hatteberg, Lizard, Larue, Shackelford

MLB ERA
    Haven't the Mets been interested in Casey for a couple months now? As for Allen, one would think he'd be itching to dump Milton while his value is as high as it's going to go, but he's just proof of why the management of the entire organization needs to be fixed.

And, apparently we're getting some of our opinions from "another" site.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Man this really ticks me off. Who cares about personal feelings between you and your last associate. Bowden may have made you mad at times, but there is no reason to make the fans mad at you because you despise him. I guess there is absolutely no reason to allow us to believe that we will see a winning team with this kind of childish thinking running things.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    DanO's response to this:

"We told (the Nationals) what we told every team," O'Brien said. "We were going to take a couple of weeks for our coaches to evaluate the players - with two new coaches, we think that only fair - and then we will get back to them."
    http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...507080428/1071

We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietAcre
    And, apparently we're getting some of our opinions from "another" site.
    what do you mean?
    Reds MVP Race

6: Arroyo, Harang
    5: Kearns
    4: Phillips
    3: Dunn, Felo, Freel, Milton
    2: Claussen, EdE, Griffey, Valentin
    1: Aurilia, Hatteberg, Lizard, Larue, Shackelford

If the Nats want Milton and i was the GM i would send him to Washington with a gift basket for Bowden.

I can't see Jim Bowden wanting to take Miltons contract.

If he does want Milton, he would probably demand the Reds to pay out all of his remaining contract.

MLB ERA
    The organization is a joke. I can't say that enough. Allen, Lindner and O'Brien are all pathetic. Bowden isn't any better. They are all part of a big Circus act that just keeps going from town to town, repeating the same ridiculous "cartoon" character sketches over and over again.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.