Thread: 5 game winning streak! Over .500!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Reds 5 game winning streak! Over .500!

And to top the thread title off, we beat the Cards last night to open the series! This team has found a way to win of late and I am loving it! There is no better way to catch up to the first place team then to beat them on your own. The pitching staff is coming around and they are all getting better.

Last night was a very competitive game and one of the best of the year IMO. Maybe it was just because it was against the Cards with the Reds coming off a sweep on the road against the Stros. But, they are showing they are here to win right now.

Plenty of scary moments all game long for Reds pitching last night, but they got the job done. The Cards are expected to hit, but we kept the clutch moments to a minimum. I can't wait for today's game!

MVP: Bruce

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: 5 game winning streak! Over .500!

Just when they look like they have things going in the right direction, they lay eggs in the final two games of the series. I will continue to say that Harang and Masset are garbage. The offense refuses to give the pitchers any run support against good teams. The series against the Astros was an abhoration and not indicative of how they will perform on a daily basis.
    rf28

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Mike Leake starts today, so the Reds will surely get back to .500. Believe in Leake.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Leake is the only thing good about the pitching staff right now.
    rf28