Per Rotoworld:
Nick Masset (oblique) expects to be activated from the disabled list on Tuesday.
"I’ve thrown three bullpens," Masset said. "I feel great. I talked to Dusty. It doesn’t look like I’ll go on a rehab (assignment)." He was placed on the disabled list last week, retroactive to May 11 with a strained left oblique. Masset is 1-0 with a 1.23 ERA in 11 games this season.
The news of Castillo being demoted came from Fay on his Twitter. Masset has been great in the pen so this news alone is good, but even better is the demotion of Castillo as it seems to indicate that Phillips should be ready for action soon and not needing to see any time on the DL.

Per Rotoworld:
Edinson Volquez (back spasms) has declared himself ready to return to the starting rotation.
He threw a successful bullpen session on Monday. "I felt good," Volquez said. "No pain. I threw all my pitches." Volquez was expected to miss just one turn through the rotation and he is expected to return when he is eligible on June 1.
Hopefully Volquez truly is ready to come back and that the time off will allow him to develop the consistency that he has obviously sorely lacked this season.