Thread: Luke Hudson = CRAP

Luke Hudson = CRAP

Tonights start again was unexceptable... I believe 3.1 8 runs.

I don't think Narron will take much more of him. And I can't blame him whatsoever. I knew last season was probably a fluke for Luke.

Let's hope he's healthy. IMO he looks to be healthy, just not sharp. When he's not walking people he's grooving meatballs right down the heart of the plate. He needs more work. We'll have to bear with him. The season's shot anyway. It's not like others (Belisle, Keisler ,etc) haven't had outings like that one.

It's too early to worry about Luke now

MLB ERA
    I'd rather have Hudson in the rotation than some others we could have there. He has the best stuff. Don't forget he really didn't have a Spring Training. Yeah, he made a lot of bad pitches down the middle tonight, but I really think he'll start to improve soon.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray
    Let's hope he's healthy. IMO he looks to be healthy, just not sharp. When he's not walking people he's grooving meatballs right down the heart of the plate. He needs more work. We'll have to bear with him. The season's shot anyway. It's not like others (Belisle, Keisler ,etc) haven't had outings like that one.

It's too early to worry about Luke now
    The contradictions, LOL. If he "just not sharp", and he's walking people and "grooving meatballs", don't you really mean he "just sucks"? Yet, you say it's "too early to worry about Luke right now"???? I think it's "too late to do anything", given this organization.

MLB ERA
    He is coming back from a fairly serious injury and didn't have a real ST. If he continues to pitch poorly after a while, I would understand the complaints, but I don't think you've given him a fair chance yet.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

The problem is that this is the Reds we're talking about. With another organization, I could see Luke Hudson coming back to do something as a pitcher. Under the Reds, I don't have that faith. Honestly, I don't even see any of their draft picks ever really doing anything with the Reds current ownership and front office. I'm betting a lot of Reds fans feel that way.