Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Reds vs. Mets. Opening Day!

OK mom. j/p

I'll probably go back sometime. Not this year though. I'm gonna party this year and then maybe go back next year.

I'm gonan try my best to get a job in baseball whether it be a scout, coach, etc.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    I think we should all get a jobbie job in baseball somehow. Only dreams can come true fellas. Anyhow, I agree that it would be a great choice in going back to school as well. Either way, good luck with however you handle your decision my man!

Richmond, VA......finally a man with a home
    MLB ERA
    All that has to happen is for one of us to get in a position of authority in baseball and then hire the rest of us.

Seriously though, we are all knowledgeable about baseball, and we don't necessarily have the same opinions so we could make some seriously good decisions. But those war room talks would make us sound like a dysfunctional family. Doesn't matter though, as long as the product on the field is good, we could all party together at the end of the day.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDunn#44
    OK mom. j/p

I'll probably go back sometime. Not this year though. I'm gonna party this year and then maybe go back next year.

I'm gonan try my best to get a job in baseball whether it be a scout, coach, etc.
    You can be a GM and I can write about you. (;

I agree with bipster though. I think several of us here would work well together when it came to running a team. I think each of us have our strong suits when it comes to recognizing how to build a competitive team... even if we'd probably yell at each other a lot during the process. (:
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345