Thread: We're a bunch of masochists!lol

We're a bunch of masochists!lol

You have to love pain to be a Reds fan nowadays,and we get plenty of it.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    It seems like every year the old saying of: "Misery Loves Company" rings true for Reds fans. Basically, the Reds are like a massive carwreck. You don't want to look, but you can't help yourself from taking a peep (and others flatout gawk.) But, I guess it's easy to appreciate fellow Reds fans at times like this, sticking loyal to this organization over the past few seasons makes anyone a true fan in my book.

Well said Mission.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    It seems like every year the old saying of: "Misery Loves Company" rings true for Reds fans. Basically, the Reds are like a massive carwreck. You don't want to look, but you can't help yourself from taking a peep (and others flatout gawk.) But, I guess it's easy to appreciate fellow Reds fans at times like this, sticking loyal to this organization over the past few seasons makes anyone a true fan in my book.
    Good point mission, but this aint nothing. If you can stay loyal to the Bengals you can do anything

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I suppose. But the Bengals season is shorter and the amount of games is miniscule in comparison. It's true that they have without a doubt been more pitful some seasons, but we get to see/hear about the trainwreck that is the Reds almost every night for months versus every week. But I guess it depends on which team you are a big fan of, that's which misery hurts more.

Bottom line, Cincy fans havent had fun for awhile.

I caught hell all those years from friends whenever I wore my Griffey jersey.I'm not hearing it anymore though.lol
    Now the Reds are the only thing they rag me about,not JR too.