Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Thread 06/11 Orioles @ Reds

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    So glad to see my boy Claussen have this kind of a game. He might not end up the ace we envisioned but if he can turn into a solid 3/4.... that would be great considering he is a lefty.
    The Reds are blessed with pitchers that could be #3-#4 types. Would he be the #1 {#3} pitcher?

Claussen was Crunk!

Awesome start by the leftie,finally starting to get over the Tommy John,and this is just the beginning.

MLB ERA
    Jr's Boy, I merged your thread with the Game Thread. Try to pay attention to see if there's a Game Thread where you could post something such as the above, so we don't start up new threads when we don't have to. Thanks.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Quote Originally Posted by QuietAcre
    If you don't mind, could you refresh my memory from when I was talking about the colleges? I know there is another poster here who was looking at colleges, too.
    Don't you remember?

It was like back in Febuary or something, and I told you that you shouldn't go to NKU and it pissed you off.

Nku?

Northern Kentucky University otherwise known as HELL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy
    Don't you remember?

It was like back in Febuary or something, and I told you that you shouldn't go to NKU and it pissed you off.
    So, you wanna' fight, eh?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12