Randa 3B
    Casey 1B
    Griffey CF
    Pena RF
    Dunn LF
    Lopez SS
    LaRue C
    Harang P
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    I'm getting ready to go down to Minute Maid for the 'Stros/Jays game(from the club seats) here in about a a half-hour, so I won't be around for the game thread here, but I will certainly be watching the score on the scoreboard from MM. Good thing they will probably have the roof closed and the AC on at Minute Maid, because it is HOT here again today... Mid 90's, with a Heat Index well into the 100's. Whew. Anyway, talk to everyone after the game tonight. I will try to have some pics. of the game then.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Wow... another quiet night?

Yay! Harang is ANOTHER Milton! 3-0 Orioles. Pathetic.

Adam Dunn is HORRIBLE with RISP. NO great hitter would not have a sacrafice fly in nearly two years. Pathetic. If I'm Dan O'Brien, I'm looking to see what I can get for Dunn in the way of starting pitching, with the hopes that Wily Mo Pena continues to mature and Kearns gets back on track. Dunn would make a decent DH, in my opinion.

What a dumb comment.

Babe Ruth once went a long while without hitting a sac fly. I guess he sucked too,

Get a clue. I guess you missed it when Freel failed to get a runner in.

and your opinion sucks!

It seems like the old AD#44 AKA Claussen#27 AKA JuniorGriffey is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy
    Yup yup. He'll be back as long as tremere continues to say stupid things without backing them up.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamDunn#44
    Yup yup. He'll be back as long as tremere continues to say stupid things without backing them up.
    I'm assuming this board has a set of rules, and one of them being "not to bash other posters". I'll leave it up to the mods as to whether they enforce that rule or not.

As for "not backing up my comments", I'll give you two pieces of "support".

(a) I say what I feel, and I think what I say is pretty logical.

(b) Think it's a coincidence that the Reds are shopping Dunn? Do you really believe they're shopping Dunn ONLY because they don't want to pay his salary, or because he's a pretty good slugger?

You know, I think it's funny that you don't participate in the game thread other than to defend a player. There is a game, you know, and as Marty said "Dunn continues to struggle with runners in scoring position". What part of that do you not believe? What part of the Reds shopping Dunn do you not believe?

For some reason I don't recall your username over on www.themlbforums.com, so I'm assuming you came from that "other forum". What would be your username over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy
    Not that it really matters, but for the record I'm none of the above posters you mentioned. My username was tremere over on themlbforums.com, and if you need to know why i changed my username, ask tedc. As I told him, I don't think there is a rule that says "you must keep the same username on every forum you visit", and I'll bet there isn't a poster here that hasn't used a different username on some other forum in their time on the Internet. If not, then you've not been around long on the Internet.

Dunn has a very high OBP with RISP. Dont lets facts get in the way.

Dunn has a very high OBP with RISP. Dont lets facts get in the way.
    Ah, so you're another one of those "OBP is the only thing that matters". Let's just call up Major League Baseball and tell them the "BAVG statistic has no relevance". I could care less that Dunn walks as much as he strikes out. Dunn's job iiissss.....you guessed it: DRIVE RUNNERS IN. That, he does not. All you need to do is look at his HR/RBI ratio to know that he's in the zone when the diamond is empty. I won't even bother reporting his BAVG w/ RISP, but suffice it to say that it is awful. Pretty strong "fact" there, if you need to ask.

Dunn's job is to not make outs. He's not making outs. Move on pal.

Try again. Its not working.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    What a dumb comment.
    and your opinion sucks!
    This is not needed. We have rules for a reason and you can disagree with someone without bashing them, it's not hard bro. So please read the rules AD so we don't have to take it to the next level.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    As for the game, my home was without power for several hours today so sorry I wasn't able to post. It's a damn shame we continue to fail on making the most of our chances, Harang deserved a win tonight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast