Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Thread For 6/10---O's @ Reds

LOL, your judging a pitcher on W/L haha

Dunns job is to not make outs. Thank you very much and have a nice day. Move on to another player because you're beating a dead horse.

If you need any other help, let me know
    I dont need your help. You know s***. My cat knows more about baseball than you tremere.

EDITED BY CRF: AD, tone down the use of that type of language, and at least use the *** if you are going to use words like that at all.

And both of you guys, try to curb any personal insults.

MLB ERA
    Adam Dunn doesn't "produce". Take away his homeruns with few or no men on base, and tell me he "produces". What a joke. He's the laughing stock of Marty Brenneman (I'll take his word over your's) and the rest of the NL has figured Dunn out.
    Marty doesn't think he's a laughing stock, but he does have some inaccurate thoughts regarding the player Dunn has become over the last couple of years.

I think you need to pay a bit more attention to the histories of players. Circa 2004, Harang was very much a Milton-type player, and....if you pay attention to his record this year, it goes like this:

4 Wins, ERA 1.61, Opponent Win Pct. .490
    4 Losses, ERA 5.71, Opponent Win Pct. .531

If you need any other help, let me know

All pitchers have worse numbers in games that they lose. To look at the team's winning percentages is just silly, because not only has the sample size been rather small so far, but sometimes teams have poor winning percentages but pretty good offenses(see: Rays, Devil). That is a poor metric of comparison.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    On the Reds, though, his role is to.....again.....drive in runners......and he isn't doing that doing effectively........
    His role is to help the team score runs. Runs Created/OPS are closer than any other statistics at determining a team's number of runs scored, and Dunn is amongst the leaague leaders in both of those categories.

You're thinking there's a reality in place that actually doesn't exist.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Your wasting your time CRF. He doesn't like facts.

AD, do you even listen to the mods? Do you even read the TOS? As far as your rather bodacious statements that I "don't like facts", I gave you facts. What more do you want? Harang pitches well against inferior opponents, average against quality opponents. Take a look at the stats I (took the time to calculate) gave to you.

I will pick on Adam Dunn as long as he isn't producing, and so will Marty. And, so will every other commentator, writer, fan, etc. I've had enough of your childish insults and comments, and believe that you do the community here an injustice with your behavior. I think you would be better suited in an environment where only facts are discussed, without opinions from fans.

and I will pick on you as long as you dont look it facts. Get ready boy.

MLB ERA
    Harang has pitched well. And as I said before, winning percentage isn't a good way to determine the quality of the team's offense, because some teams(Reds themselves for example), have a very good offense but poor pitching.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123