Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I guess it could be worse...

AAA ERA

Re: I guess it could be worse...

great game yesterday.. sad it will be the last i see of the boys until Friday Night, maybe even saturday night or sunday afternoon... I go to bed at 9pm..

anyway.. 6 in a row.. that is fantastic.. all we need to do now is avoid the long losing streak.. and this team has .500 in their sites.. and then from there its chase down the NL central..

I really think this team is finally playing the ball its capable of.. IMO Freel needs to be Leadoff most days.. with Harriston getting 2nd most and Patterson on rare occassions.. that helps tremendously.

What is it with our SS this season.. no matter who plays SS.. they hit.. First Kep, then Harriston.. now Janish.. no complaints here.. just pleasently suprised.. Janish makes a case to get some more PT yesterday..

Volquez.. still throws too many pitches.. but at least unlike Bailey he gets guys out with little damage..

right now IMO the 6 game winning streak is because #1 no weakness in Pitching staff.. Arroyo has had two good outings.. Volquez, Cueto and Harang are doing what they have been doing.. and #2 we are getting some much needed offense finally..

as far as Dunn being everyones whipping boy.. in the past I have been a huge Dunn hater.. but i have not *****ed about him once this year.. even before his little hot streak of HR's.. I have grown to accept him as he is.. and have no problems with him staying a Reds uniform.. I however do feel that this team needs to make a move at the Corner OF spot to get Bruce up.. and if it has to be Dunn.. then it has to be.. i am ok with that..

but right now in the middle of a winning streak.. you don't mess with the streak.. so don't expect Bruce anytime soon..

The Reds have had a lot of success with the NL west this year.. if that trend continues the Reds will be in fantastic shape by the end of the Road Trip..

fingers crossed..

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Well, there is a reason the home team wins most of the time. But you're right, it could be worse. The starting pitching has been good lately, and Cordero has been great, with one exception. Go Reds!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Welcome to the site Moosie, we are glad to have you here with us. If you need anything, please let me know.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Thanks!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

No problem at all, you planning on watching the game tonight?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345