Thread: what's worse? (reds edition)

Rookie ERA

what's worse? (reds edition)

this is to find situational comedy in our misery that we live through out each summer

what's worse: the fact that richy rich will live to start again (and then some) due to his game tonight or the fact that freel is the odd man out because dave "blinks" miley plays up his supersub abillity. i mean what the hell is the deal with that anyway? if you're good, you start, all the time. who cares if you can play a lot of positions off the bench.

what's worse: getting stabbed in the heart unexpectedly or watching the reds where you see the knife slowing coming for your chest but it takes 2-3 hours to get there and do the job? and like a fool you sit there, watching it.

what's worse: the fact that obrien signed three guys to lead our staff who do not have good track records or the fact that they are pitching worse under the coacing skill of don gullet?

not all of these are meant to be taken serious. so have fun and by a cynic, it's the rage among all the cool kids

MLB ERA
    Good to see ya Kearns Krew.

Anyway, on to the material:

# 1: Freel getting hurt is worse than Aurilia starting IMO, just because Freel deserves to play SO much.(Why does everyone call Miley "blinks" or whatever lately. I know he has a twitch, but it seems like everyoe is obsessed with that, lol)

# 2: Wow. I'll go with the real stab, even though the Reds aren't far behind.

# 3: O'Brien signing them, because he is destroying the organization in the process. And because I don't like O'Brien as a GM at all.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.