Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: No game discussion?

WHY is Miley doing this??? Is he TRYING to get fired? Sure seems like it. Are the Reds TRYING to get a first-round draft pick next year?

MLB ERA
    If Miley gets canned I hope they bring in an army drill sargeant and really kick some er butts.

Guys to shop: Dunn, Casey, Randa, that idiot starting at 2b tonight, Weathers, Junior (and pay a large portion of it).
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    The beat(down) rolls on.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietAcre
    Are the Reds TRYING to get a first-round draft pick next year?
    Might not be the worst thing. I'd rather for us to bomb and have a chance to get an impact prospect than to win 70 games and get a later pick. Either way you don't make the postseason and that's all that matters. Plus we could rid the dead weight with not just the players and coaches on the field but hopefully the man in the front office. I am so tired of this team.

MLB ERA
    Yeah, the worse we play, the more likely that O'Brien gets fired. I want him fired before the firesale though, because I'm scared at what he could do during that. He could make us the worst team in the league for several years if he's still the GM in another month here.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

AA ERA
    well i do believe if we switch AAA with the majors. AAA would win more games. enough said i think. O brien and Miley should be outta here STAT!

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    Might not be the worst thing. I'd rather for us to bomb and have a chance to get an impact prospect than to win 70 games and get a later pick. Either way you don't make the postseason and that's all that matters. Plus we could rid the dead weight with not just the players and coaches on the field but hopefully the man in the front office. I am so tired of this team.
    Before ANYTHING gets done around the all-star break and in the off-season, there has to be someone else calling the shots. Otherwise, they'll just trade crap for more crap. Right now the club is spinning it wheels in knee-deep #$%!#@

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345