Thread: Good luck to you in this week series..

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Reds Good luck to you in this week series..

I just thought I would pop in and say hello. And wish you good luck in the week's series against the Brewers. I am sending this in good sportsmanship fashion. I enjoy the friendly rival that we have established over the past couple of years. Talk with you later guys!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Re: Good luck to you in this week series..

Man, it looks like you guys struck gold with this kid Cueto. WOW!!

7 K's through 6 innings and still in the game. 17 K's for the season.

INCREDIBLE!!!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Perhaps a quick flash like Liriano was his rookie season, so dominate.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

possibly. I prefer to remain positive. I dont like seeing any teams players go down to injury. I want the Brewers to beat them with their best players.

AAA ERA

well one down.. still hate you guys.. and really still hate Bill Hall

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Bill Hall is disgusting as always.

That being said, thanks for the luck brewersfan. Yes, Cueto is disgusting. Still no walks given this season! Matter of fact, he has only delivered 2 3 ball counts this season. Thats command of the strikezone.

Too bad we still lost this game. Is it me or was the decision to leave Weathers in for that final AB a bad move? I have LOVED Dusty Baker's decisions so far this year. Really, there hasn't been much for me to complain about and he pretty much does exactly as I propose to myself throughout gametime situations. But Weathers staying in as a pitcher that pitches to contact with 1 out and runners on the corners makes absolutely no sense. I mean, it doesn't even matter if that hit from Weeks made it through. It could have just been in the hole for Keppinger and the game was over.

You all know that with a runner on 3B and less than 2 outs, the batter can pretty much hit it anywhere, save a linedrive in the infield or a pop out, and the runner on 3rd will score. Maybe you don't bring in Cordero there, but at least bring in someone who can miss bats. Who? Although Coffey isn't the strikeout king we all wanted him to be, he is better at missing bats than Weathers. This isn't saying he is the better pitcher because he isn't. But this just wasn't Weathers' spot. Too bad for Cueto.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19 View Post
    possibly. I prefer to remain positive. I dont like seeing any teams players go down to injury. I want the Brewers to beat them with their best players.
    I wasn't suggesting Cueto gets injured. I was referring to how good Liriano was during his rookie year.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

ah, my bad. sorry. I misread your post, K_o_Z.

MLB ERA

I think last night's game was the only game where I strongly disagreed with a lot of Dusty's moves. I may not have ENTIRELY agreed with everyone in a couple other games, but last night was his only "Narron Night" so far. I hope he doesn't have many of those, as Jerry had them basically every night.

He's been FAR better than what we've had in years so far.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

He has been far better than I expected that is for sure. He has left us with not so much to talk about. We used to be all on here cursing the manager, they had slowed down quite a bit.

MLB ERA

No doubt about it.

I somehow doubt we'll see Dusty PH Castro for Dunn or (as much as some have critiqued his pitch counts for pitchers) leave Arroyo in to BLOW the game HIMSELF in the bottom of the 9th as happened against the Padres last year (while he approached 130 pitches).
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Hey Reds fans. I have been busy the past couple of nights, but I just wanted to pop in and say Congratulations on the series win!!! Your Reds should have swept us realistically, but they certainly played a great series. I must admit Dusty has them playing a lot better than I gave them credit for so far this season. Good luck until the Brewers play the Reds again. j/k!!!

Talk at you guys later!!!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Hey Reds fans, good luck again to your Reds this weekend. It was fun talking with you guys the last time the two teams squared off in Milwaukee. Talk with you later.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Nice comeback today by your Reds!!! Congrats. It was another hard fought series between the Brewers and Reds. See you guys later in the year.