Thread: whats going on here

AAA ERA

whats going on here

in the years I have been coming here.. this is the deadest I have seen it so close to the start of the season

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: whats going on here

I really apologize man. The Reds forum has been quite dead and I can take full blame for that. I would be doing gamethreads and all that, but I haven't been able to catch the games live. I have to be at the hospital all day, so I can't catch up on the Reds until late at night.

I wish you guys could do gamethreads, because I would definitely chip in after the game and have my say.

Plus CRF has been very busy at work and a lot of other posters usually come back just before Opening Day.

So, I agree that it has been dead. But rest assured, it will be back to normal soon.

AAA ERA

well the boys are on FSN today.. can't wait to catch at least a little of the game

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

I wish I could be here for a gamethread. That would be sweet. Of course, I have to work today.

Cueto is on the mound again too!

MLB ERA

Hey, I'm going to start posting now as we are now less than two weeks to Opening Day!

And redsr was right, I have been very busy writing lately and haven't had much time to post. But I'm going to make time now. I assume redsr has been reading some of my stories or something to know that; or he just guessed.

I've already got tickets to the game on April 5 against the Phillies. Coincidentally, that game's supposed to be Volquez' first start if everything goes according to plans.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

I haven't posted here in well...let's just say that it's been a while.

I was quite impressed with Cueto today, honestly, it's what I expected from Bailey last year. Homer kind of reminds me of Jeremy Bonderman. Bonderman usually has trouble settling down and it's that way with Homer.

I do kind of wish that Bailey had Bonderman's slider though.
    People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." -Soren Kierkegaard

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Eric The Red View Post
    I haven't posted here in well...let's just say that it's been a while.

I was quite impressed with Cueto today, honestly, it's what I expected from Bailey last year. Homer kind of reminds me of Jeremy Bonderman. Bonderman usually has trouble settling down and it's that way with Homer.

I do kind of wish that Bailey had Bonderman's slider though.
    right now i'll tell you we need all we can get.. because i have seen more action on other message boards in one thread about the Reds then i am seeing in this entire forum.. i however have seen a small increase.. game threads are ok, but i am never on the computer while the game is on to discuss, or rather rarely.. i would like to see more thoughts threads..

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by NFLman2033 View Post
    right now i'll tell you we need all we can get.. because i have seen more action on other message boards in one thread about the Reds then i am seeing in this entire forum.. i however have seen a small increase.. game threads are ok, but i am never on the computer while the game is on to discuss, or rather rarely.. i would like to see more thoughts threads..
    The forum is one of the better ones that I've seen...and believe me, I've seen a lot of them.

I haven't been around enough to judge it but I'll be around and I'll definitely contribute. I travel much more than I ever did before, but I'll still post.
    People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." -Soren Kierkegaard