Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Reds vs. Astros Game 3 (lets get the series win!)

AA ERA
    Got to listen to most of the game at work today. Ortiz really got the bad luck loss today. He pitched pretty good and has nothing to show for it b/c the offense was pathetic today. He gets my MVP vote for today. Well I guess we will see if the Reds offense can wake up at Coors Field. If it doesnt there, we can close the book.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietAcre
    The Reds sputter once again. I think it's time to can Miley and get rid of another player or two. It's time to trade off Dunn (he will never hit better than .280 or so with the Reds, and isn't a quality hitter w/ RISP), look at what can be done with Kearns, and look at what can be done at Casey's and Larue's contracts. This team is put together rather poorly.

Dunn is why the offense has done as well as it has(not that it's consistent). He is definitely the least of the team's problems.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

MLB ERA
    Ramon Ortiz is one of the luckiest pitches in baseball(in that he hasn't given up more runs this year than he has), but he still wasn't good enough to win tonight. His WHIP is awful and will catch up with him if he gives up as many hits as he does to most teams.

This team is now FOUR games behind the Pirates, as they dominated the Marlins by a score of 9-1 tonight. We lost two of three to a poor team and we're not 11 below .500 AGAIN.

Team Joke strikes, and I'm tired of it.(BTW, I was watching this game at a Sports Bar)
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    Dunn is why the offense has done as well as it has(not that it's consistent). He is definitely the least of the team's problems.
    I agree. Right now he has a .979 OPS. I dont see why you would want to dump him.

MLB ERA
    He is among the top in hitting in the NL and MLB this year. I don't think some realize how good Dunn has become over the last year or so.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456