Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well I am off

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Well I am off

I am out of here tomorrow afternoon and will not be back until June 21st. I will be leaving to Denver tomorrow to catch the Reds vs. Rockies series. I will be there for all three games to see our big bats crush the ball out of Coors field. After the game on Sunday, I will be headed to Las Vegas to stay in my friend's condo and party it up with him for a few days. After that my family will be flying into Vegas and I will get to enjoy a huge family reunion. My fiance's family will also be there and it will be a blast. The 11th is the day of my wedding where I will become the happiest man on Earth. Then we go on our honeymoon. We will be staying in Vegas for most of the time, but I am planning on taking my fiance to La Jolla beach in San Diego so we can catch some waves. Then I have to sit through a Celine Dion concert that cost me a freakin fortune. I will be returning on the 21st and as soon as I get in I will be sure to see what you guys have been up to.

I will miss talking it up with everyone and finding out what is really going on. It sucks that I don't have my laptop anymore, so I will have zero computer access. I will be checking out sportscenter every night I can, so hopefully I do not miss much. But you know how ESPN is with their Reds highlites. I won't see much I bet. I hope I do not come home to an entirely different team unless it is for the good.

Well, enough said I guess, I will seriously miss this place and will be back before you know it. Go Reds!

Richmond, VA......finally a man with a home
    MLB ERA
    Congrats Redsrbetter.......Have a safe and wonderful trip(s)

MLB ERA
    Have fun and if you see John Elway there do all Browns fans and me (raider fan) a favor and kick his butt .
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Putting A-Rod to shame A's Baby Girl's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Congrats and have fun!

MLB ERA
    Yep have a wonderful time.
    Last edited by BuckFoston; 12-11-2015 at 12:27 PM.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Have fun man! I'll enjoy it.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    Have fun bro, congrats again on your upcomming wedding and give the wifey () a hello from strike3...hehehe

make a sign that says sup strike3 and be abstract so the tv cameras will catch you.

well you'll be in coors field so i'm sure you'll be the only reds fan hahaha

congrats again on the wedding man, grab pics and stuff like that, and make some mental pics too cause you'll want to remember this one forever.

may the reds sweep the rocks for your wedding!
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyder
    Have fun and if you see John Elway there do all Browns fans and me (raider fan) a favor and kick his butt .
    Thanks man! As a matter of fact, I have a funny story about Elway. One time, I was on a training tour in California. When my team was on its way back home, we were on an airplane where this really huge dude walked on. My supervisor is a really big Broncos fan and he looked at me like he just saw a ghost. He was barely able to speak as he said, "Dude, that's John Elway." So as I turned in my seat to see if this was true, sure enough there was John Elway sitting right next to a friend of mine. I was mouthing "John Elway" to my friend and he did not believe me. Why would such a superstar be sitting coach? Then we were off the plane and there was this sworm of people that would not leave him alone. Star struck? Yep we all were.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalissimo
    Have fun man! I'll enjoy it.
    HaHa, at least one of you guys are honest. General, you don't hate me do you?

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    You should see if the hotel's you're staying at have a business center. At some of the better ones they have several pc's and even offer the service for free. You got to have your daily Strike 3.

Anyway, I wish you and the wife all the luck. Sounds like you're going to be having a blast over the next few weeks, enjoy it bro. And even if BBTN/SC shows Reds highlights.... might not want to watch them, could be a buzzkill to the joy. In all seriousness, good luck and congrats.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Thanks a lot everyone, I really am excited!

ghetto, I will take pics for sure, be ready for those! Also, I hope to have a really huge sign that reads: "strike3forums.com why must Aurilia start?"

When Aurilia starts, you will hear a roaring boo from me I promise you that. It will be directed at Miley with a huge WHY? I will try and make the same statement as CRF did in Philly. Hopefully I don't get arrested, LOL.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    You should see if the hotel's you're staying at have a business center. At some of the better ones they have several pc's and even offer the service for free. You got to have your daily Strike 3.

Anyway, I wish you and the wife all the luck. Sounds like you're going to be having a blast over the next few weeks, enjoy it bro. And even if BBTN/SC shows Reds highlights.... might not want to watch them, could be a buzzkill to the joy. In all seriousness, good luck and congrats.

I never knew that man! I will definitely check that out. Prior to the wedding, I will be staying in Denver for 3 days, my friend's condo for 3 days, then State Line for 3 days. Next it will be the Luxor for the honeymoon sweet the night of the wedding, the the Hilton for the remainder of the trip. So, hopefully some of those places do have a business center! Thanks mission.

AA ERA
    Congrats redsrbetter and good luck man!! Have a great time. We will have to pick up the slack while you are gone.

MLB ERA
    you gotta get right up behind the visitor dugout and scream everytime he comes up to bat, AURILLIA GTFO OF HERE ahhahahahhahahhhahaha

and then when they go to get you blame it on the fiance hahahhahahaha

you'll have fun regardless man.
    i'm scraped and sober but there's no one listening
    [myspace][podcast (10/13)][article]

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    Cmon mission, hes not going to have time to browse the net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast