Looking at the proposed deals in the works, it seems as if the a whole lot of spect talent is being moved for 1 quality SP. In order to get Bedard now, we would have to trade Bruce and Bailey as the Tigers are offering up Miller (Bailey) and Maybin (Bruce). That is just crazy.

Yet I still wonder if Krivsky is thinking about doing something close to the same thing. I mean, we do have Hamilton to man CF and we do have Cueto waiting in the wings. The only problem is, Bailey is set to be in the rotation this season. If we trade him, who takes his spot in the rotation? For instance, if we traded Bailey and Bruce for Dan Haren, our rotation would be Harang, Haren, Arroyo, Belisle and then who?

Right now, I am back to where I was before. Lets find a suitor for Griffey. Edmonds is drawing interest from the Padres, why can't Griffey draw any interest? Is Krivsky trying? Maybe deal him for a bullpen arm (even a veteran) and give them some cash and turn the left over money into a part of the bankroll Carlos Silva would demand?

These things take time, but I wonder if it isn't the best thing to try and do.