Thread: Miley take a hike and take Milton with you!!!!

Miley take a hike and take Milton with you!!!!

''He just didnt have it tonight''.Dave Miley's quote on Milton's performance .When does he have it Dave?You sound like a F-----broken record.And when are you going to get on his Ass about it?This guy has no clue about players as a manager.He's just a professional minor league manager.These multimillion dollar pitchers should be ashamed of them selves for the way they pitch.But the laughs on Dan O Brien and the Reds FO for signing this scrub to such a ridiculous contract in the first place.
    Dan O has no conception about how to run a ballclub.Where did this guy come from?And will the Reds ever be able to be a playoff caliber team again?Players need to be moved left and right now,lets get some serious ass pitching .Turn this once hallowed franchise up side down and do something.We should have went after Clement in the offseason instead of the pitiful Milton.I'm pissed,tired,been working all day and night and i had to vent after reading Miley's words of wisdom on Milton.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    We all feel you right now man. This is getting very old. DanO is at the brunt of this and I guarantee that Big Money Milton will not be looked at for an injury as Wilson was waited on as well. How hard is an MRI? Does it cost too much? Getting old.

MLB ERA
    I'm tired of Miley's goofy comments and I'm REALLY tired of O'Brien's pitiful ideas on how a team should be run. No, you don't look just at W-L records for starters. No, you don't just like for a "veteran presence" on offense and you don't leave rosters short one or two players all of the time. I don't blame you for being PO'd about this. This franchise has no clue anymore. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Cero.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

I am going to start campaigning for me to be the GM/Manager. Could I get your guys signitures? If I get enough I think I could take them both over.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Anyone could be better than DanO at this point. I would sign.