Thread: Krivsky due up on XM

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Krivsky due up on XM

MLB Home Plate if you guys have it. I will try and summarize when I get back from my car after I am done listening.

You guys have about 5 minutes to get in your car and check it out if you have XM.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Krivsky due up on XM

Krivsky notes:

He has contacted every single team and he is still looking for pitching. More or less spoke about looking for a good team to trade with. He has the typical GM board and uses that all day long to try and find a fit. He says he feels like the position player aspect of the team is solid and is just looking for pitching.

He also said that Dusty Baker is going to find out how to use both Hatteberg and Votto at 1B. But added that Votto will be a huge bat in the middle of the lineup.

He is excited about Homer Bailey (only mentioned him because he was asked about him).

He seemed like he was selling Hamilton on the air saying he was healthy and talked to him two days ago and he is already on an offseason workout program. He is concentrating on flexibility and everything. But he never mentioned his being a great part for the future of this team. (I would hate to lose him.)

Of course he was excited about the Cordero signing and he said he was two weeks in the making and that the deal was done the day after Thanksgiving (pending the physical). Its strange how he had been talking to Coco's agent for two weeks prior to any knowledge of the deal. Its like the Reds front office holds its secrets tighter than the CIA.

The most encouraging thing to me was that he knows he is still not done. He says they still need starting pitching and relief help. He mentioned the following names as being a help for Cordero in the pen next season. Weathers, Burton, Coffey, Majewski, Stanton, and Bray. Stanton? Ugh!

Thats about it. Good interview for sure.