Thread: 10 innings.....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers 10 innings.....

Very impressive outing tonight by Mr. Harang. 10 innings and get a ND. That sucks. I know the feeling watching my team give no run support to the pitcher.

Congrats though!!!!!

ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR HARANG!!!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: 10 innings.....

First NL pitcher since Mulder in 2005 to do this. First Red since the 80's. Sick outing from him tonight. Maybe he gets his name a little more well-known after that one.

Great work by our horse.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: 10 innings.....

he is going to be a top-tier starter if he keeps this pitching up like he has been this year. Congrats on your win tonight.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

I think he already is a top=tier pitcher. You don't lead the league in wins and Ks last season without getting that sort of status unless your name is Aaron Harang. The guy didn't even get a vote for Cy Young last season.

Rough notions to say the least, but hey at least he is taking the discredit well.

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter View Post
    I think he already is a top=tier pitcher. You don't lead the league in wins and Ks last season without getting that sort of status unless your name is Aaron Harang. The guy didn't even get a vote for Cy Young last season.

Rough notions to say the least, but hey at least he is taking the discredit well.
    I agree.. people are really sleeping on Harang.. we haven't had a pitcher like him since Rijo.. while Rijo had an outgoing personality that fans loved.. Aaron is much more soft spoken.. he is just gaining his fan base on his pitching.. which isn't a bad way to do it at all.

and like you said, he led the league in Wins and ERA last year and don't forget Complete Games...

and he is having a career year this year to date.

(10-2) 138K, 3.45ERA, .242 BAA, 1.18 WHIP

2007 NL rankings
    ERA 13th
    Wins 4th(tie)
    K's 1st
    WHIP 6th(tie)
    BAA 10th

So i think it goes without saying that he is top 10 in the NL for starting pitching this year

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Well, I liked his potential whne he was with Oakland. I knew about him last year. I just meant to say, it seems like he gets better every year. I like his ability.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19 View Post
    Well, I liked his potential whne he was with Oakland. I knew about him last year. I just meant to say, it seems like he gets better every year. I like his ability.

Yeah, I didn't mean to say you didn't know that already either. It may have come out wrong. I am just showing that he is greatly underappreciated.

Those numbers this year are pretty good too. I think he will be a horse for us for years to come. I couldn't imagine what this team would be like if he were not a Red.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

I didn't take the wrong way. It's all good on my end here. Just stating the facts to help support your arguement for Harang.

AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter View Post
    Yeah, I didn't mean to say you didn't know that already either. It may have come out wrong. I am just showing that he is greatly underappreciated.

Those numbers this year are pretty good too. I think he will be a horse for us for years to come. I couldn't imagine what this team would be like if he were not a Red.
    yeah it is funny how over looked he is by non reds fan(not calling you out brewersfan19)

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

it ok, no offense taken here.