Thread: Junior had his wheaties today!

Junior had his wheaties today!

He must have,did you see him take out the second baseman today to break up the double play,wow!In a week since the new skipper took over, this team looks totally different.A lot more hustle and determination,not to mention Mac coming out to yank a reliever if he's starting to stink things up.13 games back heading into the break,plenty of time to rest for a grueling 11 game road trip coming up.
    If we can go 7-4 this trip I say we got a shot.It's at least fun watching them play right now with the new attitude.Be interesting to see the trade's coming soon,and at least for what i'm seeing right now the Reds aren't going away with out kicking and screaming.Fella's break out the brooms today,CAUSE THIS ONE BELONGS TO THE REDS!

Re: Junior had his wheaties today!

No replys?

Wurtland Middle School
    Rookie ERA

I'm as happy as can be with Narron's firing, but I don't know if anyone can resurrect this sinking ship to the point of playoff contention. I hope I have to eat those words, but I am not really optomistic for this year. Next season? That's the ticket. Make a few decent deadline deals for pitching and you got a contender.

I agree it will take a lot to right the ship.I'm just enjoying the new outlook on the team.