Thread: Reds vs. D'backs 7-6-07

Motivational Speaker
    Rookie ERA

Reds Reds vs. D'backs 7-6-07

I went to the game tonight. It was a perfect night for baseball.
    Lohse was in command all night and carried a 1 hit shutout into the 9th before surrendering 3 hits and 1 run. He was only at around 90 pitches after 8innings. Only had 5 strikeouts, but definitely had the batters off balance mixing up speeds and location well. Only well hit ball off of him was Hudson's double down the left field line in the 4th(?).
    The Reds bats were definitely rattling tonight. Besides the homers by Dunn, Phillips, & Griffey, there were ropes off the wall by Hamilton and Encarnacion that each barely missed going out. Everybody was just clicking offensively tonight (with the exception of Gonzalez). Just an all around great night at the park. Jr's HR #586 was a beautiful shot to Right center - only about 2 sections over to my right.
    Woo Hoo!!! 3-1 under Mackanin!
    Last edited by TStuck; 07-07-2007 at 04:02 PM. Reason: goofed
    Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

"You're gonna end up livin' on a steady diet of government cheese and livin' in a van down by the river!" Matt Foley - motivational speaker.

MLB ERA

Re: Reds vs. D'backs 7-6-07

Actually, I think you have the direction of Griffey's HR a bit off.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Motivational Speaker
    Rookie ERA

Re: Reds vs. D'backs 7-6-07

my bad on the typo. Given the time I made the entry we're lucky it wasn't any worse than that 1 goof. My seats were in right field, so it clearly was to right center since it was only a couple of sections away from me...... Ive edited the original post
    Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

"You're gonna end up livin' on a steady diet of government cheese and livin' in a van down by the river!" Matt Foley - motivational speaker.