Thread: Aurilia to start upon return?

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Aurilia to start upon return?

With Miley professing his love for Aurilia all season long through his constant negligence to start Felo over him, will he go back to that idea when Aurilia returns? I wouldn't put it past him, and this is why I'd really like to see the Aurilia release as well. He is not needed on this team at all. L. Lopez should be trusted to do a better job than him. So, I hope Miley does not go back to his old ways.

MLB ERA
    The more I see, the more I become convinced that O'Brien causes most of the havoc surrounding the team.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    This could be why DJ was released, to make room for FeLo at SS. I don't know why DJ would be released over Aurilia (who has less ties to the organization plus is obviously so over the hill he has a hard time spotting said hill.) I would think if the FO was making a "message" move as they did, Freel would of then gotten the start tonight. I know Bergolla needed some AB's, but it was a bit unexpected if this move was done for Freel which I am starting to think it might of not had been.

If they bench Felo's hot bat for Aurilia then Miley needs to be fired.

MLB ERA
    They'll probably wait and dump Aurilia when he comes off the DL. At least I hope they will. We are talking about O'Brien here.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.