Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Reds at A's 6/18/2007 Calling on Providence and Diehard!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Reds at A's 6/18/2007 Calling on Providence and Diehard!

Yo Dunn, one question if I may. How come you are awesome when I am away for a bit? Then I come back and you are less than impressive again?

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

EdE Ks swinging now as he is Blanton's 3rd consecutive victim.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter View Post
    Yo Dunn, one question if I may. How come you are awesome when I am away for a bit? Then I come back and you are less than impressive again?
    Facing Rangers pitching in GABP or Athletics pitchers at the Coliseum, what would you rather have option of dealing with?

Winning the Human Race
    AA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's View Post
    allowing? taunting? I'm not calling people names or something...jease. fine, come to the A's forum and let me "taunt" you there
    Your logic is fatally flawed. I am a fan of the Cincinnati Reds, Major League Baseball's worst team. I am not going to venture to a forum of any of our opponents and talk trash in their gamethread. It would be stupid of me to do so. However, even if we were actually good, I'd stick to my gamethread because these are my folks and it is not in my nature to talk trash.

Seems to me that the mods on this forum are "good" with your behavior here. If so, by all means, have at it.

By the way, how's 1990 been treating you? Still miss that Rijo guy? Have you folks won a game yet?
    I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    This is starting to get like Marty and Joe during a REALLY bad losing effort late at night, going off into the random and never looking a back.

Anyway, it's a Wes Anderson flick that stars Bill Murray and Owen Wilson, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.
    The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004)

I have heard of the movie, but never saw it. Is it that good? I guess that will explain the avatar, right?

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    Your logic is fatally flawed. I am a fan of the Cincinnati Reds, Major League Baseball's worst team. I am not going to venture to a forum of any of our opponents and talk trash in their gamethread. It would be stupid of me to do so. However, even if we were actually good, I'd stick to my gamethread because these are my folks and it is not in my nature to talk trash.

Seems to me that the mods on this forum are "good" with your behavior here. If so, by all means, have at it.

By the way, how's 1990 been treating you? Still miss that Rijo guy? Have you folks won a game yet?

Again, Lebowski where did he talk trash?

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Santos is in the game now.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Cust gets a basehit to CF on the first pitch. Nice

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter View Post
    I have heard of the movie, but never saw it. Is it that good? I guess that will explain the avatar, right?
    People really either like Wes Anderson films or they don't. Obviously being a fan of both his and Bill Murray, it was something I could easily enjoy with the quirky story and style of directing, but it isn't for everyone. If you ever saw any of his other movies (The Royal Tenenbaums, Rushmore, Bottle Rocket) and enjoyed those, you would enjoy this.

Anyway, I think I am out for the night. I am trying to get my sleep pattern back on track. Later gang.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Ellis flies out to deep CF. 1 out

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post

I am a mod here first of all and redsrbetter and missionhockey know me quite well. I hardly said much in the way of taunting or however you want to put it and I was joking around. This is not a Reds message board. It is a baseball message board with different forums. There are no rules stating that only fans of a team can go in that team forum. This kind of attitude is a reason why the forum will never get where we want it to be. I'm going back to "my area" so enjoy!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    People really either like Wes Anderson films or they don't. Obviously being a fan of both his and Bill Murray, it was something I could easily enjoy with the quirky story and style of directing, but it isn't for everyone. If you ever saw any of his other movies (The Royal Tenenbaums, Rushmore, Bottle Rocket) and enjoyed those, you would enjoy this.

Anyway, I think I am out for the night. I am trying to get my sleep pattern back on track. Later gang.

Alright bro, take care. I will have to give that movie a try.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Johnson takes a seat after looking at an inside fastball. 2 outs

Winning the Human Race
    AA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's View Post
    I am a mod here first of all and redsrbetter and missionhockey know me quite well. I hardly said much in the way of taunting or however you want to put it and I was joking around. This is not a Reds message board. It is a baseball message board with different forums. There are no rules stating that only fans of a team can go in that team forum. This kind of attitude is a reason why the forum will never get where we want it to be. I'm going back to "my area" so enjoy!
    There's a difference in posting on another team's message board and doing the Kyle Lohse "BBQ'd!" thing. Common sense.

You stay here, dude. I'll go. You're a moderator, after all.
    I bet one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every culture, is the story of Popeye.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Crosby dribbles one down the 3b line and Ross makes the play just in time for the out.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast