Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: 6/08 Indians vs Reds (Here Comes Homer)

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: 6/08 Indians vs Reds (Here Comes Homer)

Full count now...

Good win Homer.....I saw every pitch...
    Check out the new pic... This kid is the 1st pick in the 2022 baseball amateur draft.
    His 1st bobblehead night will be in Dayton 2023!!
    Mark it Down!!!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Strike 3 called! A worse pitch than before!

Game over 4-3!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

That was an exciting one there. We would have many more wins if the bullpen could hold up. Weathers showing lots of emotion after the called strike and I am loving it! 2 wins in a row fellas. Homer comes in and may have changed the faces on some of these guys.

A bit sloppy defense early on, but it seemed as if a lot of these guys were into the game today. Lets build on this newfound glory.

MVP: Have to give it to Bailey

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

It was so great to get this win, a true team effort with a lot of guys stepping up. From Bailey's huge K to end the threat and secure his W, to the blasts we got, to Stanton actually pitching the best he has all year, the relievers in the 8th and Weathers shutting it down. Man, I would of loved to had been there tonight.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

This was likely the best Reds game I have seen all year. We have zero comeback wins this year I believe and this was just exciting all the way through. No doubt Homer had a lot to do with it. He did struggle a bit, but just showed us a taste of what he will be. Very competitive and has the stuff to be really good.

Great win Reds!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

I don't know about you guys, but I am starting toget abit excited about this team. We are not even half way through the season and perhaps we can become a second half team. A lot of late bloomers it seems on this roster. EdE heating up, Coffey looks to be on the right track back (If Krivsky gives him the shot again), Burton, McBeth and Salmon will have their lumps, but should be ableto figure things out. Weathers is incredible this year. And Majewski will be inconsistent but still should do well. Then Bray and Guardado should be back soon.

I think if this bullpen picks it up and if we perhaps trade a Conine or Hatteberg for a decent reliever, we could be ok.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Man how nice is it to see a pitcher on this team throw some heat. Bailey looked great his first time out against an awesome Cleveland lineup, and as already stated. The team looked like a different bunch tonight. Like they were actually having fun and really making sure the ball was in the glove. Solid play all around. This is the best win I have seen in quite awhile. Now if we can just keep it going. Hell even Stanton looked good tonight LOL..........

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

I sure hopewe do build on this. Yep Stanton was awesome compared to usual. Everything I tried to cut down Narron on backfired on me. Its about time something works for him. Although I hated quite a few of his decisions tonight this team put things together no matter what. Just a great welcome for Homer, wasn't it?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314