Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better."

MLB ERA

Re: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Rijo View Post
    LOL, yeah. Ya know Hopper was good tonight 3-4 Dbl and a run scored. But did have that foolish dive to allow the run to score.
    Count your blessings when it comes to Hopper and run the other way. Unfortunately the only running involving Hopper will probably be Narron running him out there to start again.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicDumpling View Post
    What a game. That is the type of game the Reds have been losing all year long. Maybe the tide has changed.
    Oh man, we can only hope so. Weathers, from his interviews, seemed to be a big believer in the "We're not as bad as it looks" campaign and wanting the spark for the turnaround, well, we finally got a break and an official (albeit miniature) winning streak. I was amazed we won, truly and I doubt I am alone in that thought.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213