Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better."

MLB ERA

Re: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better.

I will be back in a bit. Going to pick my mom up at the airport. Will listen to the game here.

Someone can take over PBP now.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better.

Nice job Junior! Hopefully we can do something with this bases loaded no out situation.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30 View Post
    I will be back in a bit. Going to pick my mom up at the airport. Will listen to the game here.

See you when you get back bro.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30 View Post

Take it easy man, airport parking is always a ton of fun. Heh.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Lidge is in to pitch now right?

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Lidge in!

BP takes ball 1 (high), swings slider away 1-1, high ball 2, low & away (just barely outside) ball 3, BP swings foul down 1st base line 3-2, Strike 3 check swing on a pitch outside.

Bases jacked 1 out Dunn up!

When and how the Reds add to their five World Championships, nine pennants and nine division titles seems less important than the franchises' lineage, which traces a line back to the dawn of the professional game and their role as keeper of the historic flame they lit by birthing the Red Stockings in 1869.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Danget BP! Come on Dunn!

Thanks for taking over Rijo.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Dunn got a sac fly! That's small ball defined to perfection! So much more satisfying than a homer.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Dunn takes ball 1, 2nd pitch hits to deep RCF. 1-1 EE up men at 2nd @ 3rd!

When and how the Reds add to their five World Championships, nine pennants and nine division titles seems less important than the franchises' lineage, which traces a line back to the dawn of the professional game and their role as keeper of the historic flame they lit by birthing the Red Stockings in 1869.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Sac fly for Dunn? Almost unheard of. Nice!

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

EE 1st pitch down and away ball 1, swing and a miss 1-1, down & away ball 2, EE fouls one down 1st base line Berkman gloves it to end the inning. (High and outside pitch) 1-1 onto the bottom of 6th.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Quote Originally Posted by redsrbetter View Post
    Danget BP! Come on Dunn!

Thanks for taking over Rijo.
    Not a fast typer and I have to turn around to watch the game so I'll be slow. Hang in.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

No problem man thanks.

I really want EdE to get his stats up. Too bad he just can't get his hits to fall.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Older but not better, I wonder what team that sounds like.
    (We actually might be younger now, but our opening day roster was like the geriatric bunch.)

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Palmiero in to PH for the pitcher. 1st pitch strike, ball 1 inside, ball 2 inside, and ball just barely outside, strike 2, Ball up the middle to Belisle Belisle with the catch 1 down.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast