Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better."

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better.

Rally killed there. That sucks. Griffey seems to hit a groundball to the right side at least once a game. Not that I have any room to complain about him (he is our best stick), if there was something negative about him other than injuries it would be this.

MLB ERA

Re: Reds at Astros 5/29/2007 Belisle to Lohse: "Anything you can do, I can do better.

Phillips takes a strike over the heart of the plate. Fouls one out of play behind home. Takes one down and away in the dirt. Taken outside for ball 2. Fouls one away down the 3B line. Swings at ball 3 up and fouls it back behind the plate. Takes ball 3 in the dirt after he checks his swing. Jennings up to 23 pitches. Walks after a check-swing. 1st and 3rd, 2 outs.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Nice walk BP! Keep him pitching. Jennings into big bat territory now.

MLB ERA

Dunn takes a pitch up for ball 1. Hits one in on his hands foul down the 1B line. Takes one high and outside. Grounds one slowly to 3B.

Reds 0, Astros coming up.

Non-clutch for the Reds again.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Man, Dunn was close to beating that out. Another wasted RISP chance (twice over), but that was one great AB by Phillips earlier.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Agreed. Bummer.

Lets go Belisle.

MLB ERA

Ensberg takes a strike. Takes a ball low. Fouls one back to the screen. Takes one low. Takes a ball just inside. K's looking. 1 out.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

1:1 BB to SO ratio's are awesome guys, especially when they are 8:8 like Loretta's. Or so says Chris and George.

MLB ERA

Loretta takes a strike over the middle. Taken in the dirt. Fouls one away. Takes a pitch down and outside. Lines one softlyon the ground to SS. Gonzalez throws him out. 2 outs.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

Belisle Vs. Ensberg (prior to 1st AB) 9 PA, 0 hits, 1 BB, 1K

So Garner leads him off Vs. Belisle. And Ensberg is no #1 hitter to begin with. That might be Narron-Esque! As a matter of fact I don't even think Narron would do that! Is it any wonder they are worse in their last 10 than us. 2-8

When and how the Reds add to their five World Championships, nine pennants and nine division titles seems less important than the franchises' lineage, which traces a line back to the dawn of the professional game and their role as keeper of the historic flame they lit by birthing the Red Stockings in 1869.

MLB ERA

Berkman takes one for a ball. Takes another down and outside. Grounds one to 2B. Phillips throws him out.

0-0 game after 1.

Negative Optimist
    AAA ERA

1-2-3 nice work Matty!

When and how the Reds add to their five World Championships, nine pennants and nine division titles seems less important than the franchises' lineage, which traces a line back to the dawn of the professional game and their role as keeper of the historic flame they lit by birthing the Red Stockings in 1869.

MLB ERA

Edwin takes a strike. Rips one foul down the LF line. Takes one down and outside. Rips one to SS. Thrown out though. 1 out.

MLB ERA

Gonzalez takes a ball low. Strike looking. Lofts a single to LF.

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

1-2-3, awesome! Keeping it real just as your predecessor.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast