Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5/28 Pirates vs Reds: *Insert Something Witty*

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: 5/28 Pirates vs Reds: *Insert Something Witty*

Not a lot of people here for the game today. A bit too early for some of you Memorial Day party animals I guess. I was at work today but was surprised to see that we won.

The rest of the division is losing as well unless we are playing them of course. So we arestill within 10 games. I am very surprised to see that. So, if we did kick some butt on this homestand, we would be within 2-4 games. Many of our divisonal rivals haven't seen the Nats yet, so we have to look forward to them beating up on the Nats and seperating themselves from us even further.

Unless the Nats get lucky, we just may have had one of the most telling homestands in recent memory. May be even as bad as last year's west coast road trip.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Believe it or not, we're actually a .5 game better than we were a week or two ago, 9.5 back. This team needs to go on a tear in such a bad way if they want to capitalize on that lucky chance (it's ironic using the word lucky in connection with a torrid losing streak.)

MLB ERA

I would post some comments and observations on this game after seeing it in person and not being far from where the Freel injury happened, but these thoughts haven't went over well here for the most part so I don't find it necessary.
    The Simpson family gathers around, as Homer places Bart's passed test on the fridge.)

Homer: We're proud of you, boy.

Bart: Thanks, Dad. But part of this D-minus belongs to God.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123